How to Watch Women’s Olympic Boxing 2016
The Olympics are here and women’s boxing begins Sunday, August 14! Here’s how you can watch (for U.S. viewers, at least).
Rio Olympics Full Schedule
Live stream schedule: http://www.nbcolympics.com/live-stream-schedule
TV Listings: http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings
How to Watch
- TV. If you’ve got cable you can check the TV listings to find coverage across 11 channels.
- NBC Sports App. ***cable login required*** Download the NBC App on the AppStore, Google Play store, Windows Store, or for the Roku: http://www.nbcsports.com/sports-mobile Coverage is both live-stream and on-demand. Use the Live stream schedule to find your favs.
- Streaming online. ***cable login required*** Watch live! You can stream free for a little while, but eventually you have to login. http://www.nbcolympics.com/live-stream-schedule
Women’s Olympic Taekwondo Schedule
- Times are local to Rio.
- Time zone converter: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
- Event links to livestream link at nbcolympics.com
Aug 14 @9:00am – Women’s middleweight prelims
Aug 14 @3:00pm – Women’s middleweight prelims
Aug 15 @9:00am – Women’s lightweight quarterfinals
Aug 15 @3:00pm – Women’s lightweight quarterfinals
Aug 16 @9:00am – Women’s flyweight quarterfinals
Aug 16 @3:00pm – Women’s flyweight quarterfinals
Aug 17 @noon – Women’s flyweight semifinals
Aug 20 @noon – Women’s flyweight medal match
Aug 21 @noon – Women’s middleweight medal match