How to Watch Women’s Olympic Taekwondo 2016
The Olympics are here and women’s Taekwondo begins Wednesday, August 17! Here’s how you can watch (for U.S. viewers, at least).
Rio Olympics Full Schedule
Live stream schedule: http://www.nbcolympics.com/live-stream-schedule
TV Listings: http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings
How to Watch
- TV. If you’ve got cable you can check the TV listings to find coverage across 11 channels.
- NBC Sports App. ***cable login required*** Download the NBC App on the AppStore, Google Play store, Windows Store, or for the Roku: http://www.nbcsports.com/sports-mobile Coverage is both live-stream and on-demand. Use the Live stream schedule to find your favs.
- Streaming online. ***cable login required*** Watch live! You can stream free for a little while, but eventually you have to login. http://www.nbcolympics.com/live-stream-schedule
Women’s Olympic Taekwondo Schedule
- Times are Central Time.
- Time zone converter: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
- Event links to livestream link at nbcolympics.com
Aug 17 @7:00am – Women’s 49kg Round of 16
Aug 17 @1:00pm – Women’s 49k quarterfinals and semifinals
Aug 17 @6:00pm – Women’s 49kg repechage & medal matches
Aug 18 @7:00am – Women’s 57kg Round of 16
Aug 18 @1:00pm – Women’s 57k quarterfinals and semifinals
Aug 18 @6:00pm – Women’s 57kg repechage & medal matches
Aug 19 @7:00am – Women’s 67kg Round of 16
Aug 19 @1:00pm – Women’s 67k quarterfinals and semifinals
Aug 19 @6:00pm – Women’s 67kg repechage & medal matches
Aug 20 @7:00am – Women’s 67+kg Round of 16
Aug 20 @1:00pm – Women’s 67+k quarterfinals and semifinals
Aug 20 @6:00pm – Women’s 67+kg repechage & medal matches